photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 08.02.13

In anticipation of my upcoming trip to London next month, I have British design on the mind. I was thrilled to come across this gorgeous spaced designed by Karen Howes of Taylor Howes in London. This chic apartment in London's tony Knightbridge neighborhood features bespoke furniture and lighting along with beautiful finishes and surfaces. I love the balance of cool and warm hues-- the various shades of grey accented with pops of brass from pieces like the stylish desk, lamp, and ball chandelier by Michael Anasstassiades. 

{Space is at a premium in London. Every square foot comes at a high price, so maximizing the use of one's space is of the utmost importance. This study nook was created behind a pillar wall in the "reception room". It provides maximum functionality while exuding style.}


{Cool Grey Hues and Gold Accents-- Such a chic combination!}


{I love the modern fireplace and mirrored surround. This room is polished and chic while maintaining an effortless ease.


Have you been following my Las Vegas adventures on Instagram? As much fun as it has been I am ready to head home today. By the way, I hit 100,00 followers on Pinterest this week. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

meenal@maison marigold said...

Grey and gold is always so chic...xx meenal

Hannah said...

There are few things I love more than all grey interiors.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Yukina said...

Gray x White is very gorgeous.
Love kind of this modern room!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love =)