photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Currently Loving: Jenny Komenda Interiors

{Tribeca Loft Office featuring a Swoon-Worthy Leopard Task Chair}

Jenny Komenda of one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook,  has been a blogging buddy of mine for several years now. I’ve always loved her amazing style, creative and crafting abilities (she posts the most amazing DIY projects), as well as her sweet personality. For some reason, I had never looked at her portfolio even though I read her blog whenever I have time. Last night, I felt compelled to click on the portfolio tab of her blog and was so glad that I did! I was treated to some gorgeous images of her fabulous design work. Jenny is such a mixmaster—old and new, high and low; she juxtaposes unexpected combinations to create her signature eclectic, bohemian style.

{Tribeca Loft Dining Room}

{Brooklyn Heights Living Room}

{Tribeca Loft Living Room}

{Brooklyn Heights Dining Room}

{Images via Jenny Komenda Interiors}

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think styling old and new products together is a great idea. But also collecting items from your travels makes a unique living space.

Dawna Jones Design said...

I love it, her style is comfortable, lived in.
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Ann said...

The chair on the first image is super gorgeous... and that space all in all is divine.

Unknown said...

Colorful and eclectic, a beautiful space!

www.overthemoonbyla.blogspot.com

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

She is just amazing! Everything she touches turns to gold. Clearly I'm a bit of a fan ;)

Angie said...

I was just looking back at Jenny's loft office today - lovely post!