photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Handbag Collection by Iomoi

I have long been a fan of iomoi and I am absolutely loving their new line of leather bags! The colors are fantastic: orange, navy, yellow, chocolate, and camel and the shapes are so classic. On top of all of that fabulousness, they can be monogrammed in gold (see navy bag below)! I wish I could see them in person!

{The Leather Parker Bag in Orange}

{The Leather Tote in Navy}

{This shot gives you a better idea of the tote’s size.}

8 comments:

White Cabana said...

Simple gorgeous!
-Jordana

Julia said...

I love those bags. My birthday is in December and I just might ask for the tote in orange. These are gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

I like that these are subtle and not too brand-y.
Very European-looking and oh-so versatile.

Cheers, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

The Purse-a-holic said...

*Heart* *Heart* *Heart*

Very cute purses.


http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love that first orange bag!

Unknown said...

Love the big leather navy bag. I love a bag that holds everything!

Casa Très Chic said...

Love the orange leather Parker bag.
Tereza

Dhalia Edwards said...

Yes to the tote bag...great for all your on the go working materials.