photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, October 18, 2010

I’m back from Napa!

I’m back from a whirlwind trip to Napa! I had such a fabulous time visiting some very unique wineries, meeting some incredibly interesting people, eating delicious food (Napa has the best food in the country in my opinion), and having fun with friends. The weather was less than stellar yesterday and we encountered a ton of traffic on the way to the San Francisco airport. Suffice it to say that four of us were flying on three different flights and we each missed the flights we were supposed to be on! This seemed to happen to everyone I encountered at the airport. I was just thankful that I was able to get on a flight back home, even though my poor husband had to pick me up after 11:00 pm on a work night. I need to spend the afternoon catching up on some work, unpacking, and doing laundry (very glamorous, I know), but I will fill you in on the details of my trip in the coming days. Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start!

 

{Image Credit: Kyle Knight}

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Visiting Napa in the Spring. Can't wait! Any suggestions for these wonderful "best food in the country" restaurants?

The Purse-a-holic said...

Welcome back! cant wait to see your pics and recommendations.


http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

ALR said...

Glad you made it home safely! I am excited to see and hear about the trip:)

Amy R.

Snooty Primadona said...

I just recently discovered your blog & totally love it, especially since I just returned from Italy AND I'm in the throes of redecorating (since the kids are grown & finally gone). I can honestly say that I have no real style to speak of . However, that's because I haven't had any new furniture in 33 years because my hubby is so tight I have to oil him twice a week so he doesn't squeak (I bought everything we have before I knew what I really wanted but never thought I'd not be able to replace anything over the years, LOL!).

I'm so glad to hear you love Napa as much as I do! I just wish I could go back... Since our daughter moved back from L.A. to Texas to attend law school, I might possibly never get to go again.

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Welcome Home!
Airports are a nightmare these days but we're all anxiously awaiting your upcoming posts ; )

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Ugh, I hate you! That view is so gorgeous! Any good restaurants you went to?

Peggy and Fritz said...

I just got back from Napa myself the week before - was up there for a party and I love it. I go as often as I can. Can't wait - or at least I hope you blog about where you went. Love all the restaurants up there small and big. Plus, there are lots of hidden gems. Love Maisonary and if your into design it's a must plus the bonus is they have wine tasting, Sunshine market if your into cooking - all the chefs go there...too many restaurants to name. Cannot wait to read your post.

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Glad you had a good time!
Anywhere there is good food, great wine and relaxing landscapes I am there.
I have to plan my trip to Napa sometime :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday Paloma!

xo
Edyta

Unknown said...

One of my very favorite places!