photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Did you get the memo?

PINK MEMO

The PinkMemo that is! I am thrilled and honored to have been asked to be the Houston Contributor for PinkMemo, a fabulous online fashion magazine “dedicated to reporting international fashion, style, and luxury and lifestyle news, yet also offers detail-oriented, city-based micro sites for both New York and Dallas. Trend reports, runway reviews, fashion news, shopping scoop, event coverage and exclusive interviews with emerging and leading fashion designers make PinkMemo an essential destination for all fashion, shopping and style devotees.”

PinkMemo is launching microsites in Los Angeles and London this year with several cities to follow in 2011. The magazine is led by founder and glamorous British expat, Maxine Trowbridge formerly of Ocean Drive Magazine and Editor-in-Chief, Katrina Szish who has worked at publications such as Vogue, InStyle, GQ, and Us Weekly. I couldn’t be more excited to work alongside such talented women.

I just started contributing to PinkMemo last week, but you can read my article from last week here and today’s article on Tiny Boxwoods here. My official bio should be up soon, so be sure to visit often!

 

P.S. You can sign up to have PinkMemo delivered to your inbox. Membership is free and comes with perks like shopping discounts and invitations to exclusive events. Plus, registered members have the ability to make themselves heard by leaving comments on all features and blog posts!

16 comments:

deliciously organized said...

Congrats! I'm off to check out your article.

I hope they expand to SF before I move back.

the red bungalow said...

Very cool! Congratulations to you :)

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Congrats, Paloma! So excited for you! I just read your articles on PinkMemo - keep it up and good luck!

I ♥ You said...

so exciting! they picked the right girl! congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for quite some time and I look forward to reading your articles on PinkMemo!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Congratulations. That's fantastic.

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

congrats, Paloma! I enjoyed the article on Thompson + Hanson. Love the place. Who would have though that to be Houston?

Unknown said...

Congratulations...!! how exciting!! I am off to check the article!! that is fabulous!!!

A Casa da Vá said...

Ho great, congrats!

Marija said...

Your articles were totally great and informative...congratulations, Paloma! (very well written, by the way :)

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Ain't it great! Congrats on your new gig. I'm off for a read.

Lyndsy said...

That is so great! Congrats!! I just signed up for the LA version. Can't wait!

Sarah Ring said...

Congrats!! Signing up in CA!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Congrats Paloma! They are lucky to have you as a contributor.

Anisha Lakhani said...

I wrote the Dabs Tinsley article and we are all so excited to see it on your blog! I have had you on my roll since the beginning - how amazing you are joining the PinkTeam!

Hello Lover... said...

Congrats! That's awesome!