photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

jose billa thanks 

I am not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but if I were, I would have definitely set a table inspired by these gorgeous images taken by José Villa, California wedding photographer extraordinaire. I wish I had known about him when I got married! The photos are from the beautiful and unique wedding of Jessica Claire and Jeff Norwood which took place at 3 Stones Winery in Napa.

I love the idea of a rustic, elegant table infused with color from bright dishes and flowers. The vintage vibe is just lovely. Overall, I think the table and decorations all look so special, but they have a relaxed quality about them which is perfect for Thanksgiving. Plus, who wouldn’t love a holiday meal in Napa? It’s the perfect setting for a fall holiday.

jose villa thanks3

jose villa10

jose villa12

jose villa thanks2

jose villa thanks4

Image Credit: José Villa Photography

15 comments:

The Urban Market Houston Antique Show said...

Such beautiful ideas!
Thank you for sharing!
Jackie

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

This is gorgeous- wow I love! Too bad it's way to cold in Boston to have Thanksgiving outside!

Enjoy your turkey day :)

Soma Pradhan said...

This was an INSPIRED wedding! And the photography is divine!

Angie said...

OK I can barely contain myself! I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!! I don't have Thanksgiving at my house but these make me want to run out and plan a dinner party!!!!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

lovely table ideas.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

We could make a good holiday team - I'll focus on the food, and you can decorate the table! It would be a divine pairing....

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Love Napa. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

xo,
cristin

Digital camera lenses said...

The land scaping and the table scaping is a total inspiration I love it. It makes thanks giving very meaningful.

car rental la said...

The variety of colorful flowers looks absolutely adorable.

Gena said...

Got to agree with you on Joe Villa - his work is sooo amazing and very nspirational - I LOVE the rusticity, the colours, textures, the fun ideas .....

Gypsy Purple said...

Totally fabulous!!! I just LOVE this

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

how lovely! i love the vibrant colors mixed with that runner. Is it linen?

Anonymous said...

i agree, what a beautiful table setting for this Holiday. loving the pop of the bright colors and subtleness of earth tone shades.

thank you for sharing these lovely images.

ox

Sarah Greenman said...

Oh my gosh... Jose Villa was our wedding photographer in Central California. I had no idea he'd become so big! Isn't he amazing?

rêves de tables said...

Beautiful inspiration. I love the way all those tables are set. Just great.