photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, May 8, 2009

Guest Post at High-Heeled Foot in the Door


The darling Camila, of High-Heeled Foot in the Door asked me to be a part of her fun "In Her Shoes" series, in which bloggers give readers a peek into their day to day lives. I had a lot of fun doing the feature and hope you enjoy reading it. By the way, it is also Camila's birthday this weekend, so be sure to hop on over and wish her a fabulous day! Click here to check out the post.

11 comments:

pve design said...

Fun being in your shoes, for a day!
pve

pve design said...

Oh, Happy b-day to you too!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Patricia, but it is actually Camila's birthday, not mine.

Christina said...

i saw the post, it's great! (please adopt a puppy like that one, it's too cute to pass up).

Daniela Valdez said...

That's awesome!!

Congrats :)

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, I love your guest post! I also wanted to let you know that I actually had two cockapoos gorwing up and they were the sweetest dogs! They don't shed and have the best disposition!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely day!

kadler said...

Ooh, yay, I'll definitely check it out.

Happy bday, too!

LindsB said...

Just read this and loved it! Great shoes too.

Have a good weekend!!

TheBeautyFile said...

I loved your guest blog over at high heeled foot!! Your day reminds me a little of mine- I blog and tutor as well. Gonna try out Bethenny's book after your recommendation...Gotta love the NY housewives!! Can not wait to see the jersey set!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Loved reading about you on Camila's blog!